Artists create a stunning range of arts & crafts.
Inspired by rich cultural, historic & contemporary stories, drawing on a profound connection to Country.
Paintings, prints, textiles, weavings, artefacts & merchandise are available for sale.
Gallery Admission Free
736 Douglas Street
Wujal Wujal, QLD 4895
* Wheelchair access
* Disabled & Public toilets
* Café open pending demand
MON – THURS
8.30am – 3.30pm
8.30am – 11.30am
Weekends by appointment only
*Closed Public Holidays
Bana Yirriji Art Centre Gallery is located in Wujal Wujal Community, FNQ
* 70kms (1 hour) from Cooktown
* 350kms (5hrs) from Nth Cairns via Mulligan Hwy (Route 81) & Shiptons Flat Road.
* 115kms (3-4hrs) from Port Douglas via Cape Tribulation Road/Bloomfield Track. 4WD access only, caravans not permitted
* Check for road closures during the wet season